4. Quixel Mixer and Texturing
6. Landscapes + Procedural Content Generation (PCG)
8. Character Animation
10. Control Rig
11. Take Recorder
12. Rendering Out
13. Chaos Physics
15. Colour Grading + Compositing
16. Upcoming Features of Unreal Engine
- Design levels in Unreal Engine 5
- Master lighting in any environment
- Use Materials and Quixel Mixer to create immersion
- Control characters and cinematics to tell a story
- Use Blueprints and Niagara for high-quality VFX, post-production, and packaging of your project
IS THIS A LIVE COURSE?
Yes! All lectures will be conducted via live online lectures by an Unreal Authorized Training Instructor.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for Intermediate - Advanced learners who have prior technical experience with 3D and CG tools.
ARE THERE ANY PRE-REQUISITES TO THIS COURSE?
Yes! Learners must submit their relevant portfolio(s). Alternatively, you can complete the tutorial provided in the registration form in order to move on to the interview phase.
I'VE BOUGHT THE COURSE. HOW DO I VIEW THE COURSE MATERIAL?
After purchasing the course, we will provide you with a personal Reality Forge Academy student account along with class details via email.